The Connecticut Writing Project Leadership Council consists of the the CWP Program Leaders, the CWP Program Facilitators and interested CWP Teacher Consultants who meet with the Director approximately once a month during the academic year. The CWP Leadership Council serves in an advisory capacity and assists with long range planning, Meetings are usually the second Thursday of the month from 5:00-7:00 PM. All CWP Teacher Consultants are welcome to join.
For specific CWP Leadership Council meeting dates, check the UConn interactive online calendar.
Leadership Council Members
Below are the current members of the CWP Leadership Council:
- Kelly Andrews-Babcock, Killingly Intermediate School (CWP Summer Institute Program Leader)
- Jane Cook, Stanton Network School (CWP Grants Program Leader)
- Erika Karwowski – South Elementary School (Social Media Maven)
- Danielle Pieratti, South Windsor High School, (CWP Writing Program Leader)
- Marcy Rudge, Annie E. Vinton Elementary School (Youth Program Leader)